Hi, my name is Sameem Rouhani-Fard and for the past 7 years, I’ve helped men lose weight and get in the best shape of their lives. No gimmicks, weird diets, or logging an ungodly amount of hours at the gym required.
If you work out but feel the results you’re getting don’t match the work you’re putting in, then you’ve come to the right place. I’m here to help you lose weight and build muscle using a customized fitness plan that’s simple and fun to maintain.
So you can finally breakthrough and see lasting results.
Why should you care about any of this?
Before we go further, let’s make sure we’re on the same page about why your health and fitness matters.
Here’s are my beliefs about it, let’s see if they match yours:
- I believe fitness is the catalyst to level up all areas of your life. When you turn that corner and get the body you want, you feel more confident and alive. Your relationships get better, you’re more productive at work. You believe in yourself and are at your best day after day.
- I believe there is a tremendous amount of bullshit — both in your mind and in the media — in regards to your health and fitness. Moving past all that and focusing on the few things that matter most for you is the key to rapid, lasting gains.
- I believe taking control of your body gives you control over your life. When you see your body transform and know you made that happen, your perspective changes. You realize you have more control over your life than you thought.
- I believe the best nutrition and exercise advice in the world is useless if you can’t integrate it into your life. Forget about the latest fad or research. What really matters, and nobody talks about, is having a system that makes it fun and easy to take what works and apply it to your everyday life.
- I believe you have tremendous untapped potential. Nothing pisses me off more than seeing men play small and give in to their own internal BS. And nothing makes me happier than seeing men break through those barriers and become the best versions of themselves they can be.
If you’ve been nodding along, then we’re off to great start.
Now let me show you exactly who I work with, why I do this, and the results I’ve helped men achieve.
Is this for you?
Tell me if this sounds familiar:
You’re already kicking ass in life. You’re 25-45 and have a great job as a lawyer, engineer, accountant, entrepreneur, CEO, etc. You feel you’re at the top of your game in all areas of life but one: fitness.
Maybe you’re just starting out and not sure what to do. Or you’ve been working out for years but aren’t getting the results you want.
Either way, you want to lose 5-30lbs, get lean, built, and look good naked.
Unlike most guys, you’re not doing this to impress women (though that’s a nice side-effect). You’re here because you have high standards for yourself. You want to be the best version of yourself you can be.
You know “magic pills” are a myth. But you’re not looking for the easy way out, anyway. You’re willing to work. You want to look in the mirror, see your new body, and know your sweat and determination made that happen.
And though you could figure this all out yourself, you’re busy. You’ve got friends, family, work, and a life to live. You don’t have time to wade through all the bullshit — both internal and external — to figure out how to get fit.
You need help cutting through the noise and finding what works best for you.
That’s where I come in.
Why listen to me?
Let me make one thing clear: I’m not a guru. I have no mystical hidden knowledge. I’m just a guy who went from super skinny with no self-confidence to being in the best shape of my life and feeling great.
I’m obsessed with helping guys make the same transformation I did. And spend waaaay too much of my free time reading about health and fitness.
I got my Bachelor’s in Exercise Physiology, my fitness training certification from the National Academy of Sports Medicine, and a Precision Nutrition L1 certification.
In total, I’ve spent over a decade and $80,000+ learning what really helps guys lose weight and build muscle.
Though I’ve trained Hollywood celebrities and worked with bodybuilders, fitness models, etc., I’ve found the guys I enjoy helping most are regular guys. Men like you looking to get this area of their life handled once and for all.
Free online course: The Inner Game of Fitness
As I mentioned earlier, I believe what’s really holding you back isn’t a lack of information, it’s the BS in your head and online steering you in the wrong direction.
So let’s get rid of all that, starting today.
Click the button below and you’ll get free access to a special 7-day email course: “The Inner Game of Fitness” (IGF)
In my year’s training, I’ve learned that what separates those who have success from those who stay stuck is mindset. Eliminate the BS thoughts and beliefs about yourself and fitness that have been holding you back, and you can make real, lasting change.
In this course, you’ll discover the deep psychological reasons why everything you’ve done up to now hasn’t given you the results you want. And how to create a custom plan for lasting change.
Here’s peek at what you’ll learn:
- Why you can ignore 99% of the fitness advice out there (and the only advice that matters for you) (Day 3)
- The truth about confidence and body transformation (and the humiliating pancake breakfast that changed my life) (Day 4)
- Proof you can lose weight while eating whatever you want and working out 5 hours or less per week — even if you’ve been stuck at your same weight for years (Days 3, 5 and 7)
When the course ends, you’ll see how you can map out a plan to take action on what you learned.
Let’s do this!
What people I’ve worked with are saying
“I already feel like a different person”
“It’s been about 3 months now and I already feel like a different person… and we’re just getting started.”
— Marcello Butron
“Excited every morning to start my day”
“Sameem is incredible! He is so positive and encouraging throughout all aspects of my life from fitness to personal goals. He really makes me feel excited every morning to start my day off in a healthy way! I would highly recommend hiring Sameem to attain your fitness goals.
— Avalon G, lost 24lbs in 4 months
“I wasn’t too out of shape but I was on the unfit side. Eating a lot of junk food and drinking…
I took a chance with Sameem it ended up being a real good choice. Sameem is dedicated and serious about his work… He’s willing to help you and go the whole 9 yards. I would definitely recommend him to anyone thinking of making a life change.”
-Brandon Crumpton, lost 24lbs in 4 months